Police Supply, Police Duty Gear and Tactical Police EquipmentHome > Maxpedition > Equipment Bags > Backpacks & Hydration > Falcon-II Backpack
Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
Falcon-II BackpackProduct Features
The Falcon II hydration backpack (#0513) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
- Dimensions: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D) Main Compartment
- 16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D) Secondary Compartment
- 4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D) Upper Front Pouch
- 10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D) Lower Front Pouch
- Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters"
- Hydration: Up to 100oz Bladder (sold separately)
- Support: 1in Sternum Strap, 1.5in Waist Belt
- Max. length for the Waist belt: 48"
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
The MAXPEDITION Falcon-II (#0513) has all of the best features of a small/medium hunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rock solid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing all over to attach your favorite MAXPEDITION pockets using TacTie®. This multi-layered backpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25" webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It features an external sleeve for a 100 oz. water reservoir; a secondary bladder may be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon pack contains five large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments with various other carry features for arranging items great and small.
Ten (10) major improvements that differentiate the new Falcon-II (#0513) from the original Falcon (#0503):
(1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 3 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(4) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(5) Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
(6) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(7) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(8) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
(9) Organizer in lower front pocket
(10) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Customer Reviews4.9 out of 5 stars (7 Reviews) 5 out of 5 stars
Written by: 0331 USMC
May 05, 2016
Used this pack in Afghanistan as a gunners bag in 2010. Literally the best pack i have ever owned very well made I still use it till this day for hunting and fishing trips.
5 out of 5 stars
Written by: Ken
May 02, 2016
Very well made.
5 out of 5 stars
Written by: Adam
February 05, 2016
Use it to carry all my stuff to and from work. It sits in my passenger seat the entire shift. Perfect.
4 out of 5 stars
Written by: Andy
February 12, 2015
Well made. Will use as a travel backpack. A bottle attachment would be nice as compartment is too tight.
5 out of 5 stars
Written by: James
January 30, 2015
Love it. Quality and well designed.
5 out of 5 stars
Written by: Pang
November 21, 2014
I have the 5.11 Rush 24 for a duty bag, but it was too big for EDC. I contemplated the rush 12, but decided I wanted to try out Maxpetition. The Falcon 2 is perfect for my needs. I keep a fatty organizer for the front admin pocket. Got some Web dominator too.
Write a Customer Review 5 out of 5 stars
Written by: Jason
October 28, 2014
I had originally purchased the Pygmy Falcon 2, but returned it knowing there was no way it would be able to meet my needs. I use the Falcon 2 as an EDC overnight bag and the extra middle pocket adds a ton of versatility. I can fit a full change of clothes in the main compartment including a hoodie, leaving me with enough room for all my standard tier 2 carry items in the other compartments. Keep in mind this isn't a huge bag and you have to be creative with the packing, but if you are looking for an EDC bag with some versatility you cant go wrong here. I added a Condor bottle holder to make up for the lack of one, which originally drew me to the Pygmy. I like modular systems and being able to customize the bag is a huge plus. The quality is fantastic and I have no doubt it will hold up to daily abuse.